Established in Switzerland in 1958, with offices in 3 continents, we were originally part of Philips, in the components business. Then we split away at the end of the 1970’s due to the death of the founder. We continued in components, until 2006, when we diversified and began to design LED lighting systems, which even got us the IHG award the Golden Nugget in 2010. Since then, we have been supplying many LED designed products, to many different customers, for many different applications, in both Switzerland and in Spain. After the company took another direction, we opened an office in Bahrain back in 2007, but for a different purpose. Which is now our present website and our present business. As always in the background we had a successful marketing and promotions department. We moved out here to the middle east, as we had already been in the region since the 1970’s. So it was logical, to come out here.
Again we are making changes, we have cultivated our worldwide network. To be able to offer our services worldwide. Not only in the GCC, but also anywhere where we are needed to help you grow.